Sunday, February 28, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: X-Men and the Wolverine Collection (X-Men / X2

JJCEO reviewed:

X-Men and the Wolverine Collection (X-Men / X2: X-Men United / X-Men: The Last Stand / X-Men Origins: Wolverine / X-Men: First Class / The Wolverine) [Blu-ray] Blu-ray ~ X-Men & The Wolverine
5.0 out of 5 stars Great films and we loved them but I had to update my Blu-ray player to play two of the discs!, February 28, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
We love to watch movies and have a movie night with the family. We pass out the popcorn and drinks and watch the films on a 15-foot diagonal screen and man is it fun. We like to watch Blu-ray discs as you get the better quality of video and the sound is even better. This is a nice set of the 6 X-Men films and at today's prices you get them for less than $5 per movie.

Like someone else pointed out they appear to be the original film discs out of unsold sets as many of them say disc 1 on them. That doesn't bother me but you should know that I did have to update my Blu-ray disc player software (Firmware) in order to play two of the discs. That was not a problem for me but some people may have troubling doing that and be bummed out that the disc will not play unless you do the update. I was able to connect my player to my wireless WIFI and update the system software and it took about 10 to 15 minutes to finish. After doing this, one of the discs even told me that there was an update to the film and that I could download the updated section and watch it when I watched the film.

Overall these are great films with good storylines, good acting and great special effects. We loved the films and for the price they were a good buy. We liked them and I rated them at 5 stars. I didn't want to spend the extra money for the special packaging and additional features we never watch and we were happy with what we got.

Just be aware that in some situations you may have to update your player to even watch the movie.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe