Wednesday, February 10, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: Remington Rem Cloth with MoistureGuard (10 x 10-Inch)

JJCEO reviewed:

Remington Rem Cloth with MoistureGuard (10 x 10-Inch) by Interstate Arms Corp
5.0 out of 5 stars A simple product that does a good job of protecting your guns and rifles!, February 10, 2016
I go to the range a lot and because of that I don't always fully clean my guns as I may go to the range twice a week. After shooting I wipe my rifle or pistol down with one of these cloths and it adds a light coating of protective corrosion inhibitor onto the gun parts that I wipe off. With a light cleaning and a patch down the barrel I can store the gun until the next weekend and then after a couple of times at the range I do a tear down of the weapon and a full cleaning.

I like this cloth and have used one for years. I like to wipe off my carry gun with one and make sure that the sweat or fingerprints don't cause the gun to rust. I also pull out all of my guns during the year and wipe them down to make sure they are in good shape. So far I have had great success and I rate this product at 5 stars. I recommend this product as a good way to protect your investment and keep your guns like new.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe