Friday, February 5, 2016

JJCEO gave 4 stars to: Wiremold/Legrand C59 CordMate II Coupling

JJCEO reviewed:

Wiremold/Legrand C59 CordMate II Coupling by Wiremold/Legrand, us home improvement, WIRL247
4.0 out of 5 stars A needed piece of hardware to span long walls!, February 5, 2016
I recently purchased and installed a Legrand wire routing kit and I needed to cross a section of wall that was 15 feet across. The kit I purchased had 4 wire track pieces that were 4 feet long but it only contained two of these coupling clips. I had to pick one of these up at a local store to use in my project to connect the 4 wire tracks together. It worked fine. I do feel that only including 2 coupling clips in the larger wall tracking package with 4 long tracks is a bit of a ripoff to the consumer with a larger room as the need to buy this coupling as an extra piece.

I picked this up at a local store to quickly finish the project.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe