Thursday, February 25, 2016

JJCEO gave 4 stars to: The 12th Planet (Book I)

JJCEO reviewed:

The 12th Planet (Book I): The First Book of the Earth Chronicles by Zecharia Sitchin
4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting book about the possible origin of mankind and the interaction with an alien race!, February 25, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is an interesting book. I find it amazing that such a powerful story has neither been verified or proven completely wrong in its assumptions about mankind's ancient past and perhaps even his creation at the hands of an alien race. Mr. Sitchin has done a tremendous amount of research and cross checking of his data using other ancient texts including the bible. He presents a solid argument about the interaction of mankind with alien races and perhaps that they even created modern man in their likeness using genetic engineering.

I liked the book and I appreciated the effort put forth by Mr. Sitchin in putting this story down onto paper. I also found the book hard to read in some areas as the way it was presented was like a college class book written in the format of the bible. Interesting in some areas and boring in others. Overall I give the work 4 stars as a work that should be read by others but I would really like to see the academic community to get together and either prove or disprove these theories. Such bold claims demand investigation and validation. It is a shame that additional work has not been done on this topic.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe