Wednesday, February 3, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: Condor Double M4 Mag Pouch (Tan)

JJCEO reviewed:

Condor Double M4 Mag Pouch (Tan) by Condor
5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and they sell at a good competitive price!, February 3, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I just purchased a new range bag and built up a new AR15 rifle. I shoot both handguns and rifles at the range so the bag I got is primarily designed for use with hand guns but it has a lot of storage. I purchased these Condor Double M4 mag punches to take 8 AR15 mags with me to the range and to store them in the range bag. I use Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 magazines and they fit perfectly in the mag pouches.

I wasn't going to do a video but there are so many contradictory reviews on this product that I thought a video would help dispose of any of the issues.

Pros:
• Well made and stitched – the quality is excellent
• Each double mag pouch can hold 4 mags. They are pretty tight but like a new pair of shoes they will break in more as you use them.
• The Velcro flap that goes over the top is adjustable and you can actually extend it by an inch or more and it easily covers 2 Magpul PMAG magazines even with the top magazine clip on the mags.
• There is a metal grommet drain hole in the bottom of the pouches to allow water to drain out
• There are 4 Molle straps on the back to allow you to mount the pouches to a vest or any other Molle compatible piece of equipment. The straps has metal snaps on them that hold securely.
• The price is very good compared to other brands.

Cons:
• So far none!

I rated these as a 5 star item that sells for a good price and it is good quality. I hope my video is helpful for you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe