Thursday, February 4, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: MiraLAX Laxatives, 26.9 Ounce

JJCEO reviewed:

MiraLAX Laxatives, 26.9 Ounce by Miralax
5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, mild and it doesn't taste bad!, February 4, 2016
I spent ½ of the last summer in the hospital with heart issues and I had several surgeries. Afterwards I was…..Well you know what this medicine is for and I had to take it. The hospital staff recommend that we stop on the way home and get this particular medicine. It is a powder that you mix into water and drink and frankly it didn't taste that bad. It works and it got me going again!

This is a good product and it is gentle but works well. You can mix it in fruit juice or water or any other drink. We always keep a bottle around now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe