Monday, February 22, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: maglula - 5.56 / .223 Magazines Stip Loader and Unloader for M16 / AR15 / M4 - StripLULA by MagLula

JJCEO reviewed:

maglula - 5.56 / .223 Magazines Stip Loader and Unloader for M16 / AR15 / M4 - StripLULA by MagLula by MagLula
5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic tool for loading stripper clips of bullets or loose bullets and it even helps to unload bullets from a magazine!, February 22, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is a great speed loader for those that shoot an AR15 and load your magazines by hand. You can load bullets from stripper clips or loose bullets out of a box 10 at a time. In my video I show how to use it and it is simple and easy. My stripper clips were plastic and they were tight in the Striplula but it still worked out fine. You can load a 30 round magazine without hurrying in 15 to 20 seconds using the stripper clips. I even show how to load loose bullets in my video.

I can tell you that it saves your fingers and thumbs and they even state that it helps to prolong the life of your clips because it puts less stress on the magazine than loading them by hand. The package that the unit comes it has the usage instructions on the back of it and you can save that sheet of paper if you need to.

The tool helps to load 10 bullets at a time quickly and easily. You can also use the tail of the Striplula to unload the magazine if you ne ed to. The Striplula is made of plastic but it works fine. I liked it and I recommend it. I rated it 5 stars.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe