Tuesday, February 2, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: 5.11 Tactical 59049 Range Ready Bag, Sandstone, One Size

JJCEO reviewed:

5.11 Tactical 59049 Range Ready Bag, Sandstone, One Size by Unknown
5.0 out of 5 stars The best range bag that I could find and I am happy with it!, February 2, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I wanted to get a new range bag that I could use for years. I was carrying three different smaller bags and if I left one at home it was always the one I needed. I shoot both pistols and rifles at the range and I carry a lot of ammunition, tools, magazines and other items to the range. I looked at a lot of range bags and this was the highest quality one that I found. There are several knockoffs of this bag on the market but there is only one 5.11…..

I put together a comprehensive video to show the bag unloaded so you can get an impression of the size. I will let the video speak for itself and I hope it is helpful for you. I try to go over all of the details of the range bag and so far I love it. The only problem is that it is so large you can overload it and it will get heavy. Fortunately it is well made and robust and it has a very nice carrying handle on the bag to let you more easily carry it.

I go over all of the pros in the video so please take the time to watch it. The only two cons that I could really come up with were:

• The bag is targeted for pistol shooters and holds a ton of pistol mags but I also shoot an AR15 a lot. I wound up purchasing some nice AR15 mag pouches to carry on the inside but I wish the bag would also let you store rifle mags in the bag without buying more hardware.
• You cannot lock any of the multiple storage pouches and pocket on the bag. Since it is easy to carry multiple pistols in the bag and multiple magazines and ammo you are carrying a lot of money. Having the ability to lock the bag's pockets would have been nice.

Overall this is an excellent bag and I rated it at 5 stars. I would buy it again.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe