Tuesday, February 9, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: 100 Pack - 8" "Stick & Splatter" - Adhesive Splatterburst Target - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Florescent Yellow Upon Impact!

JJCEO reviewed:

100 Pack - 8" "Stick & Splatter" - Adhesive Splatterburst Target - Instantly See Your Shots Burst Bright Florescent Yellow Upon Impact! by Splatterburst Targets LLC
5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to see and great to use when adjusting your sights on a pistol or rifle!, February 9, 2016
I go to the range a lot and I love these stick and splatter adhesive targets. As I adjust the sights on a new weapon I tend to shoot very tight patterns. As a result the targets that I am shooting soon get small clusters of holes and as I continue to tweak the sights and I can no longer tell where my new shots are going. At indoor ranges at 25 to 30 yards it also gets hard to see your new shots. These splatter targets are great as the bullet hole splatters and makes your shots more visible from a distance.

As I use up my first larger range supplied target I can stick one of these targets onto the larger one as the back of these Stick and Splatter targets are adhesive coated. As I shoot into the areas of the target I can then cover my previous shots with one of the 19 adhesive cover patches and then keep on shooting. It makes these targets last a long period of time and I love how this system works. It is fun using these target and it makes sight ing in my pistols and rifles easier. I like these targets and I rated them at 5 stars.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe