Thursday, February 11, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: Remington Rem Oil Gun Cleaning Lubricant

JJCEO reviewed:

Remington Rem Oil Gun Cleaning Lubricant by Remington
5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product and I have used Remington oil for 40 years!, February 11, 2016
I have used Remington Oil for 40 years to clean and protect my pistols and rifles. I still have a large spray bottle of it with the Teflon oil in it. I use the spray cans to dampen a micro fiber cloths and I do a final wipe down of the gun. Moisture and finger prints are the enemy of any weapon. I cringe when people ask to look at one of my guns and I always go home and wipe the gun off to get rid of the finger prints so rust does not occur.

I even take my guns out and wipe them off every 6 months if I haven't used them all. I found this oil to do a great job of keeping the guns rust free and in perfect working condition. I also use this oil on interior parts of the guns like in my AR15 to spray into those hard to reach areas. I have reached a point in cleaning my guns that the only oils I use are this and Lucas Gun oil.

This is a good product and in my long term experience with it I recommend it and rate it at 5 stars.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe