Saturday, February 20, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: 2013 Cameron Hughes Lot 599 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 750 mL Wine

JJCEO reviewed:

2013 Cameron Hughes Lot 599 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 750 mL Wine by Cameron Hughes Wine
5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent wine with a rich fruity taste, a hint of oak and a lingering spicy finish!, February 20, 2016
One of the best parts of my past job was traveling the world and visiting the best wineries in the world. I visited wineries in the USA, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy and South Africa. I learned to love all types of wine and appreciate the different flavors and bouquet of the wines.

I just have helped drink a bottle of the Cameron Hughes Lot 599 with my family and it was excellent. It is a dark purple Cabernet Sauvignon with a rich bold flavor. I let the wine aerate after I poured it through a wine aerator into a wine decanter. Let it set for 45 to 60 minutes to let the flavor smooth out and the wine is excellent with meat as a main course for the meal.

The wine has a rich fruity flavor with a taste of oak and a hint of a spicy flavor. The wine was a bit tart but the aerating smoothed out the flavor nicely and it finished with a bold flavor. For me it had a rich finish that lingers on your tongue after every sip. The taste was medium dry, very smooth and tasty.

We rated the wine as a five star product but please let it aerate before you drink it. It will be much better.

I was supplied a sample for tasting and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier but I promised to provide a fair and honest review.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe