Wednesday, February 24, 2016

JJCEO gave 4 stars to: Breakthrough

JJCEO reviewed:

Breakthrough by Michael C. Grumley
4.0 out of 5 stars A good story and a breakthrough book for a new author!, February 24, 2016
This review is from: Breakthrough (Kindle Edition)
I got this book through a new Science Fiction book club in the Kindle Format. I honestly read it in just a few hours as I could not put down the tablet and stop reading. The story is well written and for me it just flowed from page to page. It is a high action adventure with and alien invasion, natural disasters and advanced science making breakthroughs in the communication with dolphins.

The characters are well developed in the story and there is enough Sci-Fi in the book to hold my interest. I felt the storyline was excellent and the interaction between private individuals, government agencies, politicians and members of the military kept the story flowing and made it seem realistic. I felt the book just kept moving faster and faster and it really held my interest. It was an entertaining story to read.

My only complaint is that the ending of the book just seemed to close to quickly. In addition non of the main characters or even the dolphin dies despite being seriously injured. It got a little far fetched in the end.

This is a great new Sci-Fi author and I will have to continue reading his new books as he has caught my interest.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe