Thursday, January 28, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: Uni Posca Paint Marker PC-1M White, 3 pens per Pack(Japan Import) [Komainu-Dou Original Package]

JJCEO reviewed:

Uni Posca Paint Marker PC-1M White, 3 pens per Pack(Japan Import) [Komainu-Dou Original Package] by Uni-ball
5.0 out of 5 stars A good product that worked perfectly for the job I had to do!, January 28, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I purchased these to mark items with numbers. I use them on my rifle mags to identify them and to keep track of the mag numbers to note how well they perform on the range and in the field. I liked the fine tip and white paint of the Uni Posica pen and it did an excellent job of helping me to tag the magazines with ID numbers. I could even write on metal parts to identify them.

The paint is water based but it dries very quickly and seems to be water resistant. I did make a mistake on one part and I immediately wiped off the text using an alcohol swap and it came off perfectly. I wiped it off before it had the opportunity to fully dry.

These pens performed well and did the task I had to accomplish and it looked professionally done. I recommend these pens as a good quality product.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe