Saturday, January 30, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: Mechanix Wear Tactical Original Coyote

JJCEO reviewed:

Mechanix Wear Tactical Original Coyote by Mechanix Wear
5.0 out of 5 stars A great glove for shooting at the range or working in the yard, make sure to use the sizing chart shown in the video!, January 30, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
See video on Amazon.com I just started using shooting gloves and I like these Mechanix Wear tactical gloves a lot. Make sure if you get them for shooting that you get the right size. Mechanix has a good sizing chart on their web site and I recommend that you print it out and use it. I always buy an extra large glove but using their sizing chart I was between a large and an extra large. I ordered the large size and I am glad I did. It fits perfectly. It is recommended that you get the right size and not have the fingertips of the gloves too long and you then have trouble doing detailed work like picking up shells. My video shows the sizing chart and I believe it is important to use it.

While at the range last week two people cut their hands while shooting pistols. I have become aware that using these gloves helps me and I am getting comfortable using them. It also keeps your sweaty hands from slipping while shooting. The back of the gloves is a breathable material and keeps your hands cool. This is a good product and I liked it a lot and I rated it 5 stars. I recommend these gloves.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe