Saturday, January 23, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: Lucas Oil 10006 Gun Oil - 2 oz.

JJCEO reviewed:

Lucas Oil 10006 Gun Oil - 2 oz. by Lucas Oil
5.0 out of 5 stars A very good gun o il that works well for me!, January 23, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I use this to lubricate my hand guns and rifles. It does a good job and stays put where you apply it. It is a thick red oil that has no odor. It is rated to not burn off as quickly from a hot gun or rifle components as other oil and it is rated as an all weather oil and water resistant.

The dropper on the bottle is a little large so I use a soft microfiber type of cloth to apply a thin film of oil on the items that just need a little lubrication to prevent corrosion and a drop of oil where it needs more lubrication.

I usually shoot a couple of hundred rounds when I am at the range and this oil holds up well to that kind of use. It stays in place longer and my guns just seem to slide smoother and they are easier to clean up. I just threw a new bottle into my gun case that I take to the range just in case I need to loosen the gun or rifle up based on how well it is shooting, This is a good product and I rated it at 5 stars.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe