Wednesday, January 27, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: Hogue Rubber Grip Handall Tactical Grip Sleeve, Small, Black

JJCEO reviewed:

Hogue Rubber Grip Handall Tactical Grip Sleeve, Small, Black by Hogue
5.0 out of 5 stars I used it on a Magpul Rail Vertical Grip on an AR15 to cover a remote light switch!, January 27, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I purchased this grip not for a pistol but for a Magpul RVG grip. I mounted the Magpul grip to my quad rail handguard and then I cable tied the rifle's flashlight remote switch to the grip. It looked awful and flopped around. I measured the circumference of the rail grip and found this Hogue grip that looked like it would fit tightly onto the rail grip with the flashlight switch nicely tucked inside between the Magpul grip and the Hogue grip cover. I used the small Hogue grip cover and it was tight to put on, just take your time and it works fine.

After a few minutes of slowly pulling on the Hogue grip it did exactly what I wanted to do. It firmly held the switch in place and I cut off the cable tie and the final assembly looked very good. I can still grip the front grip with my large hands and also squeeze the light switch to turn on the flashlight when I need it. The switch is tightly secured and it does not move around or move to an odd angle like it did before I installed this Hogue grip.

I am happy with the installation and it works fine. I do want to point out that it made the front rail larger in diameter and you should have a large hand to easily grip the front grip and control the switch. I rated this Hogue grip a 5 star item and I would purchase it again. I am surprised that Magpul doesn't make a slip on grip for this purpose and many people use rail mounted flashlights for military, police, SWAT Teams and hunting purposes. Hogue solved my problem for me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe