Tuesday, March 8, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: UFOs Love Cows

JJCEO reviewed:

UFOs Love Cows by Double Helix Games
5.0 out of 5 stars Good graphics, funny and entertaining to play!, March 8, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: UFOs Love Cows (App)
I got this game from the Amazon Underground and I like it. It is a cute game with very good graphics. I play it on a Kindle Fire tablet and I do wish I had a larger screen tablet that it would play on so I could see the entire screen better.

In the game you kidnap cows and if you capture the prize bull you get bonus points. The farmers and earthlings are fighting back so they are trying to shoot you down. As you progress through the game it gets more difficult but you can purchase upgrades as you earn money. In addition some of the upgrades are free as this is an Amazon Underground game and it is unlocked when you get it. There is also a daily bonus so try to capture the Bulls every day.

You can move your flying saucer up and down on the screen and you can move it forward to avoid being shot down and you can move slightly back. I find myself moving too far to the LH side of the screen and I have to back up just to see where I am go ing.

That game has good action and graphics and sound effects. This is a free game with all in app purchases free but you have to earn free money for upgrades like your captain and flying saucer for example. Earning money for me is a slow and tedious process and I wish that that part of the game was also free.

Overall I like this game and I rated it at 5 stars. It is a good arcade style of video game.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe