Thursday, March 3, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: Pro Shot Gun Care Gun Brush Double End-Nylon

JJCEO reviewed:

Pro Shot Gun Care Gun Brush Double End-Nylon by Pro Shot Gun Care
5.0 out of 5 stars A great tool to help speed up the cleaning of your guns after a day at the range or hunting!, March 3, 2016
If have used gun brushes for 45 years to clean my rifle and pistols. I just picked up a new one this week at a local store and it was a Pro-Shot Gun Brush. It was identical to the one that I was replacing and I had used it for years. I like these double ended nylon brushes as they can help to scrub off the gun powder and copper built up on the frame and the slides of the guns. I even use it on my revolver. I just dip the brush into some Hoppe's solvent or some Bore Tech Eliminator and scrub away! They scrub off the residue from shooting without scratching the finish on your gun.

I like the thin end of the brush to scrub in the slide rails of my semi-automatic pistols. This is a great product to help you take care of your investment you have made in your guns. They help you to clean your guns faster and better.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe