Monday, March 7, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: 5.11 Tactical Operator 1 3/4-Inch Belt

JJCEO reviewed:

5.11 Tactical Operator 1 3/4-Inch Belt by 5.11
5.0 out of 5 stars The best belt I have owned for concealed carry and also for general use!, March 7, 2016
I got one of these in coyote brown to use as a carry belt and I wound up wearing it every day. The belt looks good with my khaki pants. It is certainly the toughest and strongest belt that I have ever owned. The heavy duty belt buckle allows you to tightly secure your belt even when you are loaded down with items on the belt. The belt is made of heavy duty nylon and it is reinforced so it doesn't sag under the right of carrying a side arm or other items. When it is worn properly it holds the items you are carrying close to your body with excellent support and stability.

The belt is 1.75 inches wide so it may not fit into your favorite jeans or pants but that is the sacrifice you have to make for strength and stability. I find the belt comfortable to wear and I like it a lot. I can wear it all day with a full size pistol and it is still comfortable. I actually ordered one that was one size down from my pants size and the fit is perfect. I followed the sizing information on the 5.11 product site. The super strong belt buckle is complimented with a Velcro latching system to hold the belt end firmly into place so there is no loose end flapping around.

I have used the belt with a Fobus paddle holster for a Glock 23 and with a BlackPoint belt holster for a Sig Sauer Legion 226. The belt supports these holsters and guns well and they do not move around or sag at all. I have even mounted a magazine holder and a Gerber Strong Arm knife when I go into the field and everything is a solid fit. Comfortable and no noise while you are walking.

I like this belt so much that I will wind up buying a couple of other colors. This is a good product and I rated it at 5 stars. I ordered this belt from another web site as my size and color were out of stock on Amazon at the time that I ordered it after Christmas.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe