Sunday, March 6, 2016

JJCEO gave 4 stars to: Sea of Lies

JJCEO reviewed:

Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition (Full) by Big Fish Games
4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to burn some time solving a mystery puzzle game!, March 6, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I purchased this game on the day it was released and I have played it a lot. So far I have had no problems with the game and it has played well. I found the game to be OK but the story starts slowly. Some screens you can expand, zoom, to look for items and on others you can not. In addition I found some of the text on written notes hard to read and I could not see what the icons of some search items were on a Kindle Fire. This game might be better played on a larger tablet.

The game has three difficulty levels that you can set up and play. There is a good hint button and a button to hit so you can see where to look on each screen. The simple level is very helpful. There is also a fast travel map that shows you where you have actions to accomplish and where you are. Of course you have to move through the game and collect inventory items and tools to help you solve puzzles and progress through the levels. There are hidden object games or you can skip them and play a match 3 game.

The graphics are nicely done and the storyline is good but slow to develop. I finished the game and also the bonus game. I enjoy Big Fish Games and I rate this one as a 4 star game. I like the mystery story concept and for me they are entertaining.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe