Wednesday, March 9, 2016

JJCEO gave 5 stars to: Hoppe's 24011 BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner, M-16, .22-.223 Caliber, 5.56mm

JJCEO reviewed:

Hoppe's 24011 BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner, M-16, .22-.223 Caliber, 5.56mm by Hoppe's
5.0 out of 5 stars A fast and easy way to clean up your pistols and rifles!, March 9, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I have used two sizes of these bore snakes and I love them. It speeds up the process of cleaning your guns or rifles and it does a great job doing it. I shoot a lot of .223 and 9mm and so far those are the sizes I use the most. I will have to wind up getting a 40/45 cal version soon. I like how the bore snake works by having a cleaning section, a bore bush section, a drying section and a lubrication section. I have found the bore snake to do a great job of cleaning my rifle and my pistols and I recommend them. It has greatly reduced my cleaning time. I actually go to the range more often now as it is easier to clean my guns.

I also like how it has reduced my use of patches and rods which can scratch your barrel while cleaning. These snakes are easy to use and they are washable and reusable. I just toss them into a ziplock bag and carry them in my range kit or in my cleanup bag. This is a good product and I rated it at 5 stars. I even purchased another pair of these for my son and his wife as they go shooting with me all of the time.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe